Our Global Connections Provide Numerous Attorney Referrals
Attorney referrals represent a crucial part of our practice at the Law Offices of John W. Merting, P.A., in Gulf Breeze, Florida. Led by John Merting, our firm has well-established community and national ties. Through his more than 40 years of professional experience and memberships in professional organizations, Mr. Merting has developed a network of attorneys at prominent firms nationwide and overseas available as co-counsel to assist in the prosecution of claims.
Well respected by our legal peers, our law firm has the knowledge, skills and understanding of maritime and admiralty law. Mr. Merting has represented hundreds of clients throughout Florida, the U.S. and around the world. He personally handles every case, providing free initial consultations. You don’t pay a dime unless Mr. Merting wins your case. Call us now at 866-416-4412.
The Many Types Of Cases That We Understand
Our legal team has guided maritime workers and their families in a variety of cases that include:
- Admiralty and maritime law: We understand nautical legal issues domestically and internationally.
- Career-ending injuries: The sometimes-dangerous work of maritime employees can lead to serious consequences.
- Catastrophic injuries and brain injuries: We will advocate for you in attempting to secure fair and just compensation.
- Jones Act/unseaworthiness claims: If you are a seaman injured on the job, you have the right to take legal action against your employer.
- Recreational boating/diving injuries: We will thoroughly investigate your case, seeking to determine the negligence committed by other parties.
- Workers’ compensation: If you’re hurt on the job, you deserve compensation from your employer.
- Wrongful death: Sadly, some families experience tragedy, and we will provide the compassionate and solid legal support.
- 18-wheeler accidents: Truck accidents can lead to serious injuries. We are experienced with personal injury cases.
Mr. Merting is ready to guide you and represent you utilizing his many years of experience.
Contact Us Now For a Free Consultation
Being well-connected in the legal world is important, and this provides our law firm with the ability to occasionally rely on attorney referrals from colleagues. Our Gulf Breeze-area law firm serves mariners and their families throughout the Gulf Coast in Florida, Alabama, Louisiana, Texas, the Mississippi River and the Intracoastal Waterway. Contact the Law Offices of John W. Merting, P.A., to speak with Mr. Merting. For a free consultation with a lawyer, call us at 866-416-4412. We represent clients nationwide and around the world.